1. Why was a happy face used as a hot cue?
- It was cheap
- Easy to collect large amounts of them
- Every sees a happy face as positive
- They wanted to
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was the study very expensive?
- The cost of creating the tasks on the laptop.
- The cost of transporting the people
- The cost of the FMRI scans
- The cost of sending the laptops
3. What was a reliability problem with the first experiment?
- The instructions were unclear
- The participants may have been inexperienced with the laptops
- There were too many extraneous variables
- Laptops were sent to the wrong addresses
4. What was the initial sample size?
5. What must the participants had to have taken part in to take part in the Casey study?
- A task on a laptop
- A questionnaire
- The Marshmallow test
- An obervation