1. Why was a happy face used as a hot cue?
- It was cheap
- Easy to collect large amounts of them
- Every sees a happy face as positive
- They wanted to
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was seen as a cold cue?
- Laughing faces
- Angry faces
- Neutral faces
- Sad faces
3. What must the participants had to have taken part in to take part in the Casey study?
- An obervation
- The Marshmallow test
- A questionnaire
- A task on a laptop
4. What was the task completed on?
- By phone
5. What was a reliability problem with the first experiment?
- There were too many extraneous variables
- The participants may have been inexperienced with the laptops
- Laptops were sent to the wrong addresses
- The instructions were unclear