1. Why was the study very expensive?
- The cost of the FMRI scans
- The cost of transporting the people
- The cost of sending the laptops
- The cost of creating the tasks on the laptop.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was the independent variable naturally occurring in experiment one?
3. Did the participants give consent?
4. What was a reliability problem with the first experiment?
- Laptops were sent to the wrong addresses
- There were too many extraneous variables
- The participants may have been inexperienced with the laptops
- The instructions were unclear
5. What type of study was Casey's study?