1. What type of data was collected?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the aim of the study?
- To see how fast people react to happy faces.
- If delay of gratification in childhood predicts impulse control abilities and sensitivity to alluring or social cues at the behavioural and neural level when participants were in their 40s.
- To study the functions of separated and independent hemispheres.
- To test the difference in reaction times from children to adults.
3. What type of experiment was it?
4. What parts of the brain were they studying?
- Inferior frontal gyrus and amygdala
- Inferior frontal gyrus and Ventral striatum
- Ventral striatum and frontal lobe
- Temporal lobe and hippocampus
5. How many participants were involved in experiment 1?