1. What parts of the brain were they studying?
- Temporal lobe and hippocampus
- Inferior frontal gyrus and Ventral striatum
- Inferior frontal gyrus and amygdala
- Ventral striatum and frontal lobe
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many experiments took place?
3. What were the independent variables?
- Go/No go tasks
- Hot and cool tasks
- High and low delayers
- Reaction times
4. What is the function of the inferior frontal gyrus?
- Inhibition and cognitive control
- Decision making
5. How many participants were involved in experiment 1?