1. What were the independent variables?
- High and low delayers
- Hot and cool tasks
- Reaction times
- Go/No go tasks
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the aim of the study?
- If delay of gratification in childhood predicts impulse control abilities and sensitivity to alluring or social cues at the behavioural and neural level when participants were in their 40s.
- To test the difference in reaction times from children to adults.
- To study the functions of separated and independent hemispheres.
- To see how fast people react to happy faces.
3. How many experiments took place?
4. What is the function of the inferior frontal gyrus?
- Inhibition and cognitive control
- Decision making
5. What type of data was collected?