1. What did this experiment show?
- If a child was a low delayer in the first test then they would be a low delayer as a adult
- If a child is a low delayer in th first test then they would be a high delayer as an adult
- If a child is a high delayer in th first test then they would be a low delayer as an adult
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Were there more than one experiment taken place?
3. How many participants first took place in the marshmallow test?
4. What year did he get published?
5. What was Casey's main aim?
- To see if people are different as a child to as they ar as an adult
- To see if people who could resist temptation when they were young, were still able when they're older
- To see how many correct clicks they can get