1. What was Casey's main aim?
- To see if people who could resist temptation when they were young, were still able when they're older
- To see how many correct clicks they can get
- To see if people are different as a child to as they ar as an adult
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was this case study ethical?
- Not really
- Not at all
3. What did this experiment show?
- If a child is a high delayer in th first test then they would be a low delayer as an adult
- If a child was a low delayer in the first test then they would be a low delayer as a adult
- If a child is a low delayer in th first test then they would be a high delayer as an adult
4. Were there more than one experiment taken place?
5. What type of experiment is it?