1. How old were the participants when they first took the test?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of study was it?
- Longitudinal study
- Snapshot study
3. How many participants first took place in the marshmallow test?
4. Were there more than one experiment taken place?
5. What was Casey's main aim?
- To see if people are different as a child to as they ar as an adult
- To see if people who could resist temptation when they were young, were still able when they're older
- To see how many correct clicks they can get