1. Were there more than one experiment taken place?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the test that they did when they were older?
- GO/ NO GO/ GO
- GO/NO GO
- Temptation test
- The split-screen test
3. What was Casey's main aim?
- To see if people who could resist temptation when they were young, were still able when they're older
- To see how many correct clicks they can get
- To see if people are different as a child to as they ar as an adult
4. What did this experiment show?
- If a child was a low delayer in the first test then they would be a low delayer as a adult
- If a child is a low delayer in th first test then they would be a high delayer as an adult
- If a child is a high delayer in th first test then they would be a low delayer as an adult
5. What year did he get published?