1. What was built in the Victorian period?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's special about Brighton's industrial development?
- It employs more than 90,000 people yearly
- It redeveloped itself, now a centre for tertiary and quaternary industries, people from media sector attracted there
- Made the first chocolate bar
3. What did Brighton initially become a village for?
- Potential for fishing
- Potential for mining
- Potential for quarrying
4. Who were attracted to Brighton for seawater cure (18th Century)?
5. What was the outcome of tourism?
- People migrated to Brighton for jobs
- People had to leave as it was too busy
- They ran out of ice creams
Similar Geography resources: