1. What was built in the Victorian period?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Brighton initially become a village for?
- Potential for fishing
- Potential for mining
- Potential for quarrying
3. Who were attracted to Brighton for seawater cure (18th Century)?
4. What was the outcome of the railway?
- Brighton - London, between 1841 and 1881, population rose from 15,000 to 135,000
- More cows got ran over
- It became a wet place from all the steam in the atmosphere from the train
5. What's special about Brighton's industrial development?
- It employs more than 90,000 people yearly
- It redeveloped itself, now a centre for tertiary and quaternary industries, people from media sector attracted there
- Made the first chocolate bar
Similar Geography resources: