1. Which has a larger Hb saturation at a give pO2?
- Larger mammals
- Small mammals
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the affinity of Hb for O2 highest?
- In the systemic arteries
- In the systemic veins
3. Apart from dissolved in plasma and bound to proteins like Hb, how is CO2 carried in the blood?
- As HCO3- ions, CO3- ions and H2CO3
- As H2CO3 only
- As HCO3- ions only
- As HCO3- ions, CO3+ ions and H2CO3
4. Which demonstrates sigmoid dependency on the substrate concentration?
5. How is the majority of CO2 transported?
- Dissolved in plasma
- Dissolved in solution
- Bound to Hb
- In the erythrocytes