1. Which demonstrates sigmoid dependency on the substrate concentration?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is myoglobin's affinity for O2 at its lowest?
- In very low O2 levels
- In very high O2 levels
3. How many porphyrin rings does one molecule of Haemoglobin have?
4. How many coordination bonds can the Fe2+ of haemoglobin form?
5. What is the primary function of myoglobin?
- A store of oxygen that can rapidly unload O2 as soon as exercise begins
- A store of oxygen that only releases O2 in very low pO2 conditions
- An oxygen transporter that works alongside Haemoglobin