1. Which blood vessels has the largest tunica adventitia?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of muscle is found in the trachea?
- Smooth muscle
- Skeletal muscle
- Cardiac muscle
- There is no muscle
3. What type of collagen forms the cartilage ring of the trachea?
- Type II collagen
- Type I collagen
- Hyaline cartilage
4. What is systole?
- Contraction, expelling blood
- Relaxation, receiving blood
- Contraction of atria
- Contraction of ventricles
5. What is a ventricular diastole?
- Contraction of the ventricles, forcing blood into the major blood vessels
- Relaxation of the ventricles, allowing blood in from the atria
- Relaxation of the ventricles, closing the atrioventricular valves