1. What is the correct order of stimulation in a contraction?
- Sinoatrial node, atrioventricular bundle, atrioventricular node
- Sinoatrial node, atrioventricular node, His bundle
- Atrioventricular node, sinoatrial node, atrioventricular bundle
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can bypass a capillary bed?
- Arteriovenous anastamosis
- Precapillary sphincter
3. What is found at the base of the heart in a cow?
- Sternopericardiac ligament
- Phrenopericardiac ligament
4. Which is more susceptible to tissue necrosis?
- True end arteries
- Functional end arteries
5. What are the ancillary organs of the respiratory system?
- Nose and nasal cavity, pharynx, larynx, trachea
- Pharynx, larynx and trachea
- Trachea and lungs