1. What do the Purkinje fibres stimulate?
- The sinoatrial node
- Myocardium of the heart wall
- The aorta
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is found between the parietal and visceral pleura?
- Cerebrospinal fluid
- Pleural cavity
- Peritoneal space
3. What controls the amount of blood entering a capillary bed?
- Precapillary sphincter
- Precapillary sphincter and types of venule and arteriole associated
- Nothing; it is always constant
4. What is found at the base of the heart in a cow?
- Sternopericardiac ligament
- Phrenopericardiac ligament
5. What is a ventricular diastole?
- Contraction of the ventricles, forcing blood into the major blood vessels
- Relaxation of the ventricles, allowing blood in from the atria
- Relaxation of the ventricles, closing the atrioventricular valves