1. What is the correct order of stimulation in a contraction?
- Sinoatrial node, atrioventricular node, His bundle
- Atrioventricular node, sinoatrial node, atrioventricular bundle
- Sinoatrial node, atrioventricular bundle, atrioventricular node
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is more susceptible to tissue necrosis?
- True end arteries
- Functional end arteries
3. What is the function of the pleural fluid?
- Keeps alveoli moist
- Lubrication only
- Provides surface tension and lubrication
- Keeps lungs and bronchioles moist
4. Which lung generally has more lobes?
- They are both the same size
- Right lung
- Left lung
5. What is the adventitia of the major blood vessels continuous with?
- Sternopericardiac ligament
- Fibrous pericardium