1. List the blood vessels in ascending order of blood pressure
- Capillary, venule, vein, arteriole, artery
- Venule, vein, capillary, arteriole, artery
- Vein, venule, capillary, arteriole, artery
- Venule, vein, capillary, artery, arteriole
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the outermost layer of the heart called?
- Fibrous pericardium
- Parietal pericardium
3. Which lung generally has more lobes?
- They are both the same size
- Right lung
- Left lung
4. What is systole?
- Contraction of atria
- Contraction of ventricles
- Contraction, expelling blood
- Relaxation, receiving blood
5. What type of collagen forms the cartilage ring of the trachea?
- Type II collagen
- Type I collagen
- Hyaline cartilage