1. What is found between the parietal and visceral pleura?
- Cerebrospinal fluid
- Pleural cavity
- Peritoneal space
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the sinoatrial node found?
- The right atrial wall
- Between the two atria
- The left atrial wall
3. What is a ventricular diastole?
- Contraction of the ventricles, forcing blood into the major blood vessels
- Relaxation of the ventricles, allowing blood in from the atria
- Relaxation of the ventricles, closing the atrioventricular valves
4. What are the layers surrounding the lungs called?
5. What controls the amount of blood entering a capillary bed?
- Precapillary sphincter and types of venule and arteriole associated
- Precapillary sphincter
- Nothing; it is always constant