1. What is found at the base of the heart in a cow?
- Sternopericardiac ligament
- Phrenopericardiac ligament
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of muscle is found in the trachea?
- There is no muscle
- Smooth muscle
- Cardiac muscle
- Skeletal muscle
3. What are the layers surrounding the lungs called?
4. What do the Purkinje fibres stimulate?
- The sinoatrial node
- Myocardium of the heart wall
- The aorta
5. What is a ventricular diastole?
- Relaxation of the ventricles, allowing blood in from the atria
- Relaxation of the ventricles, closing the atrioventricular valves
- Contraction of the ventricles, forcing blood into the major blood vessels