- Created by: Millieprime47
- Created on: 05-05-18 14:48
1. Which of these is a side effect of statins?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Beta blockers reduce cardiac symptoms by acting on what?
- B3 adrenoreceptors
- B1 adrenoreceptors
- B2 adrenoreceptors
3. Which of these is not associated with beta blockers?
- Raynaud's syndrome exacerbation
- Sexual dysfunction
4. Statins inhibit which of the following?
5. GTN spray works by
- Blocking adrenoreceptors in the heart
- Causing coronary vasodilation
- Increasing preload of the heart
- Reducing levels of HDL cholestrol