1. Which of these doesn't increase crop yield?
- Removing pests
- Ploughing fields to add oxygen
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the green house effect good?
- Traps warmth
- Keeps in oxygen and other gases
- Protects us from the sun
3. Where is methane formed?
- Plants during photosynthesis
- Intestines of primary consumers
4. True or false. Denitrifying bacteria are aerobic?
5. What happens after plants die of Eutrophication?
- Anerobic respiration
- Saprobionts break down plants using oxygen