1. How many green house gasses are there?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the law of diminishing returns mean?
- Same as condensation point
- After a certain volume of fertiliser, it will make no difference.
- more fertiliser will reduce productivity
3. Name step one of Eutrophication?
- Anerobic respiration
- Algal bloom
4. Why is the green house effect good?
- Protects us from the sun
- Traps warmth
- Keeps in oxygen and other gases
5. What do plants give battery in return for the amino acids etc?