1. What is it called when decomposers secrete enzymes?
- Extra cellular digestion
- Enzyme action
- Intra cellular digestion
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens after plants die of Eutrophication?
- Anerobic respiration
- Saprobionts break down plants using oxygen
3. What type of plant has nitrogen fixing bacteria on the roots?
- Long rooted
4. Why is the green house effect good?
- Protects us from the sun
- Traps warmth
- Keeps in oxygen and other gases
5. How many green house gasses are there?