1. Why would high acetyl CoA levels stimulate oxaloacetate formation?
- High acetyl Co A levels stimulate pyruvatecarboxylase activities, which catalyses the reaction to form oxaloacetate
- The process of breaking a 1, 4 glycosidic bonds
- Skeletal muscle
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The breakdown of starch begins in
3. Glycogen catabolism in mammals is
- Glycogen synthase
4. Glycolysis regulation: Elevated levels of AMP or ATP - would this inhibit or stimulate glycolysis?
- Elevated levels of AMP – stimulation of glycolysis, elevated ATP - inhibition of glycolysis
- Elevated levels of AMP – inhibtion of glycolysis, elevated ATP - stimulation of glycolysis
5. A debranching enzyme that hydrolyses a 1,6 glycosidic bonds