1. what time of reaction forms a disaccharide molecule?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do Alpha and Beta glucose have different shapes?
- Heat changes the overall shape of Alpha glucose but not beta
- The OH group on carbon one differs between the two molecules
- one is an enzyme
- The OH group on carbon 4 differs
3. List properties common to all monosaccharides and disaccharides
- insoluble, crystalline, sweet
- sweet, salty, juicy
- soluble, sweet, crystalline
- soluble, bland, hard
4. What is the name ofthe bond formed between two monosaccharides to produce a disaccharide?
- covalent bond
- Glycosidic Bond
- Hydrogen bond
- disulfide bond
5. what is meant by the term monosaccharide?
- a polymer of glucose
- a small molecule
- a simple sugar molecule.
- a complex sugar molecule.