1. Why do Alpha and Beta glucose have different shapes?
- Heat changes the overall shape of Alpha glucose but not beta
- The OH group on carbon 4 differs
- The OH group on carbon one differs between the two molecules
- one is an enzyme
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are 3 carbon monosaccharides known as?
- Fructose Sugars
- Triose sugars
- Hexose Sugars
- Pentose Sugars
3. what is meant by the term monosaccharide?
- a simple sugar molecule.
- a small molecule
- a complex sugar molecule.
- a polymer of glucose
4. What type of sugar is a glucose molecule?
5. Which elements do carbohydrates contain?
- Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen
- Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen
- Oxygen, Hydrogen and Fructose