1. What is the name ofthe bond formed between two monosaccharides to produce a disaccharide?
- Glycosidic Bond
- Hydrogen bond
- covalent bond
- disulfide bond
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of sugar is a glucose molecule?
3. Why do Alpha and Beta glucose have different shapes?
- Heat changes the overall shape of Alpha glucose but not beta
- The OH group on carbon 4 differs
- The OH group on carbon one differs between the two molecules
- one is an enzyme
4. what are 3 carbon monosaccharides known as?
- Fructose Sugars
- Triose sugars
- Hexose Sugars
- Pentose Sugars
5. List properties common to all monosaccharides and disaccharides
- sweet, salty, juicy
- soluble, sweet, crystalline
- insoluble, crystalline, sweet
- soluble, bland, hard