1. what time of reaction forms a disaccharide molecule?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do Alpha and Beta glucose have different shapes?
- Heat changes the overall shape of Alpha glucose but not beta
- The OH group on carbon one differs between the two molecules
- one is an enzyme
- The OH group on carbon 4 differs
3. What type of sugar is a glucose molecule?
4. what is meant by the term monosaccharide?
- a small molecule
- a simple sugar molecule.
- a polymer of glucose
- a complex sugar molecule.
5. List properties common to all monosaccharides and disaccharides
- sweet, salty, juicy
- soluble, sweet, crystalline
- insoluble, crystalline, sweet
- soluble, bland, hard