1. List properties common to all monosaccharides and disaccharides
- soluble, sweet, crystalline
- sweet, salty, juicy
- soluble, bland, hard
- insoluble, crystalline, sweet
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name ofthe bond formed between two monosaccharides to produce a disaccharide?
- covalent bond
- Glycosidic Bond
- Hydrogen bond
- disulfide bond
3. Which elements do carbohydrates contain?
- Oxygen, Hydrogen and Fructose
- Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen
- Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen
4. what time of reaction forms a disaccharide molecule?
5. Why do Alpha and Beta glucose have different shapes?
- The OH group on carbon one differs between the two molecules
- Heat changes the overall shape of Alpha glucose but not beta
- The OH group on carbon 4 differs
- one is an enzyme