1. What type of sugar is a glucose molecule?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do Alpha and Beta glucose have different shapes?
- one is an enzyme
- The OH group on carbon one differs between the two molecules
- The OH group on carbon 4 differs
- Heat changes the overall shape of Alpha glucose but not beta
3. what are 3 carbon monosaccharides known as?
- Fructose Sugars
- Pentose Sugars
- Triose sugars
- Hexose Sugars
4. What is the name ofthe bond formed between two monosaccharides to produce a disaccharide?
- Glycosidic Bond
- Hydrogen bond
- covalent bond
- disulfide bond
5. what is meant by the term monosaccharide?
- a simple sugar molecule.
- a complex sugar molecule.
- a polymer of glucose
- a small molecule