1. Who called her the "bible of opera"?
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Tito Gobbi
- L. Bernstein
- H. von Karajan
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did she refuse an offer to sing at the met early in her career?
- She was only planning on staying in America briefly
- She did not want to sing in English and thought she was too fat to sings Butterfly.
- She was not willing to sing for the amount of money they were offering
- She had a contract elsewhere
3. When did she last perform a complete opera on stage?
4. Who sung Alfredo with Callas, at Covent Garden in 1958?
- C. Valletti
- N. Gedda
- A. Kraus
- G. di Stefano
5. When did she record Madama Butterfly?