1. After her weightloss what was her voice type described as?
- A lyric soprano
- A dark dramatic coloratura soprano
- A huge soprano leggero
- A spinto soprano
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did she refuse an offer to sing at the met early in her career?
- She did not want to sing in English and thought she was too fat to sings Butterfly.
- She was not willing to sing for the amount of money they were offering
- She was only planning on staying in America briefly
- She had a contract elsewhere
3. Who sung Alfredo with Callas, at Covent Garden in 1958?
- G. di Stefano
- C. Valletti
- A. Kraus
- N. Gedda
4. When did she record Madama Butterfly?
5. In 1953 she made a legendary recording of which opera?