1. Who was Madame Biki?
- She designed a lot of Callas's clothes
- She was a rival soprano
- She was Verdi's grand-daughter and worked with Maria
- She was Callas's sister
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who sung Alfredo with Callas, at Covent Garden in 1958?
- C. Valletti
- N. Gedda
- A. Kraus
- G. di Stefano
3. In 1953 she made a legendary recording of which opera?
4. After her weightloss what was her voice type described as?
- A huge soprano leggero
- A spinto soprano
- A lyric soprano
- A dark dramatic coloratura soprano
5. When did she last perform a complete opera on stage?