1. In redox reactions Group 2 elements are...
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Group 2 Oxides are...
3. What colour are group 2 compounds?
- They are colourless
- They are silver
- They are pink
- They are purple
4. What is the trend in Reactivity for Group 2?
- Reactivity Increases down the group
- Reactivity decreases across the group
- Reactivity Decreases down the group
- Reactivity increases across the group
5. What is produced when a Group 2 element reacts with Oxygen?
- A Group 2 Dioxide
- A Group 2 Oxide (ie: MgO)
- A Group 2 Carbonate
- A Group 2 Oxide and CO2