1. Group 2 Hydroxides are...
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the most reactive element in Group 2?
3. Group 2 Hydroxides react with water to...
- Form a solution of a metal hydroxide
- Form an oxide and water
- Form a Hydroxide solution and Hydrogen
- Form a Hydroxide and an Oxide
4. What is the trend in Thermal Decomposition for Group 2 Carbonates?
- They become more difficult to Decompose
- They become less difficult to decompose
5. What is produced when a Group 2 element reacts with Water?
- Group 2 Oxides and Hydrogen
- Group 2 Oxides and Water
- Group 2 Hydroxides and Hydrogen
- Group 2 Hydroxides and Water