1. What is produced when a Group 2 element reacts with Water?
- Group 2 Oxides and Hydrogen
- Group 2 Oxides and Water
- Group 2 Hydroxides and Hydrogen
- Group 2 Hydroxides and Water
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the trend in Thermal Decomposition for Group 2 Carbonates?
- They become more difficult to Decompose
- They become less difficult to decompose
3. The trend in solubility for Group 2 Hydroxides is that...
- Solubility increases going down the group
- Solubility decreases going down the group
4. What ions do Group 2 Elements form?
- 1+ ions
- 2+ ions
- 2- ions
5. What is the bonding in Group 2 elements?
- Giant Covalent
- Simple Covalent