1. The trend in solubility for Group 2 Hydroxides is that...
- Solubility increases going down the group
- Solubility decreases going down the group
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the trend in Ionisation energy for Group 2?
- Decreases down the group
- Increases down the group
3. What ions do Group 2 Elements form?
- 2+ ions
- 2- ions
- 1+ ions
4. What is the boiling point of all Group 2 Metals like?
- Reasonably High Boiling points
- Reasonably Low boiling points
5. Group 2 Hydroxides react with water to...
- Form a Hydroxide solution and Hydrogen
- Form a solution of a metal hydroxide
- Form an oxide and water
- Form a Hydroxide and an Oxide