1. Group 2 Hydroxides react with water to...
- Form a Hydroxide and an Oxide
- Form a solution of a metal hydroxide
- Form a Hydroxide solution and Hydrogen
- Form an oxide and water
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What colour are group 2 compounds?
- They are purple
- They are silver
- They are colourless
- They are pink
3. What is produced when a Group 2 element reacts with Water?
- Group 2 Oxides and Water
- Group 2 Hydroxides and Water
- Group 2 Hydroxides and Hydrogen
- Group 2 Oxides and Hydrogen
4. What is produced when a Group 2 element reacts with Oxygen?
- A Group 2 Carbonate
- A Group 2 Dioxide
- A Group 2 Oxide (ie: MgO)
- A Group 2 Oxide and CO2
5. The trend in Alkalinity for Group 2 Hydroxides is that...
- Alkalinity increases going down the group
- Alkalinity decreases going down the group