1. Group 2 Hydroxides react with water to...
- Form a solution of a metal hydroxide
- Form a Hydroxide and an Oxide
- Form an oxide and water
- Form a Hydroxide solution and Hydrogen
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is produced when a Group 2 element reacts with Oxygen?
- A Group 2 Carbonate
- A Group 2 Oxide (ie: MgO)
- A Group 2 Oxide and CO2
- A Group 2 Dioxide
3. In redox reactions Group 2 elements are...
4. What is produced when a Group 2 element reacts with Water?
- Group 2 Hydroxides and Hydrogen
- Group 2 Oxides and Water
- Group 2 Hydroxides and Water
- Group 2 Oxides and Hydrogen
5. What is the boiling point of all Group 2 Metals like?
- Reasonably High Boiling points
- Reasonably Low boiling points