1. In redox reactions Group 2 elements are...
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the most reactive element in Group 2?
3. The trend in solubility for Group 2 Hydroxides is that...
- Solubility increases going down the group
- Solubility decreases going down the group
4. What is the bonding in Group 2 elements?
- Simple Covalent
- Giant Covalent
5. Group 2 Hydroxides react with water to...
- Form a Hydroxide and an Oxide
- Form a solution of a metal hydroxide
- Form a Hydroxide solution and Hydrogen
- Form an oxide and water