1. The calculation for concentration is...?
- The volume in cm³, divided by the number of moles.
- The volume in cm³, multiplied by the number of moles.
- Number of moles, divided by the volume in cm³.
- Number of moles, multiplied by the volume in cm³.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you calculate the number of moles in a substance?
- Mass in grams, multiplied by the molar mass
- Mass in grams, divided by the molar mass
- Molar mass, divided by the mass in grams
- Relative atomic mass, divided by the molar mass
3. What is the relative atomic mass of a substance?
- The molar mass divided by the mass of an atom
- The average mass of an atom compared to 1/12th of CARBON 12
- The mass of an atom divided by 1/12th of CARBON 12
4. GDA is...?
- The Gross Daily Amount
- The Guideline Daily Allowance
- The Guideline Daily Amount
- The Great Dog Annual
5. Empirical Formula is ... ?
- The percentage composition by mass of a molecule.
- The simplest whole number ratio of the atoms in a compound.
- The most important formula.
- The most accurate integer ratio of the atoms in a compound.