1. what makes sea water salty?
- contains many ionic compounds called salts
- someone was eating slat and vinegar crips in the sea
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the earths hydrosphere?
- the oceans
3. explain why most molecular substances are gases
- they have low melting and boiling points, so normally gases at room temp
- they have a strong bond
- they feel like it
- they are produced in the atmosphere
4. name a gas in dry air that is a ompund
- carbon dioxide
5. why can ionic compounds conduct electricity when dissolved in water but not when they're solid?
- there are gaps for the current to flow through
- when dissolved ions can separate and can move freely meaning they are able to carry an electric current