1. what is the earths hydrosphere?
- the oceans
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. why can ionic compounds conduct electricity when dissolved in water but not when they're solid?
- there are gaps for the current to flow through
- when dissolved ions can separate and can move freely meaning they are able to carry an electric current
3. name a gas in dry air that is a ompund
- carbon dioxide
4. what makes sea water salty?
- contains many ionic compounds called salts
- someone was eating slat and vinegar crips in the sea
5. why do solid ionic compounds form crystals?
- ionic bonds create one giant ionic lattice which is a single crystal of salt
- the forces of attraction between the ions are very strong