1. What is the name of a column of elements on the periodic table?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was Doberiener's theory rejected?
- It didn't fit all patterns
- He wasn't a respected scientist
- Not enough evidence
- There were other theories that made more sense at the time
3. Which scientist grouped elements in octaves?
4. Who was first in trying to organise the Periodic Table?
5. Why did Mendeleev leave gaps in The Periodic Table?
- It looks better organised the way it is
- He wasn't sure what to put in
- For undiscovered elements
- It was the only way to group the elements correctly