1. Why did Mendeleev leave gaps in The Periodic Table?
- It looks better organised the way it is
- For undiscovered elements
- It was the only way to group the elements correctly
- He wasn't sure what to put in
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are octaves?
- a type of element
- undiscovered elements
- elements arranged into groups of eight
- elements arranged into eight groups
3. What is the name of a column of elements on the periodic table?
4. Which of the number on each element of the periodic table is the Relative Atomic Mass?
- Number above the letter
- Number below the letter
- Both of them
- It could be either
5. What is the name of a row of elements on the table?