1. Who was first in trying to organise the Periodic Table?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of a row of elements on the table?
3. Which of the number on each element of the periodic table is the Relative Atomic Mass?
- Number above the letter
- Number below the letter
- Both of them
- It could be either
4. Which scientist predicted the properties of the undiscovered elements?
5. Why was Newland's theory rejected by other scientists?
- Not all of the elements fitted in the groups he created
- Newlands grouped elements with different properties e.g. metals and non metals
- He didn't have enough evidence to prove his theory
- He wasn't a highly respected scientist