1. What is the name of a column of elements on the periodic table?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are octaves?
- elements arranged into groups of eight
- elements arranged into eight groups
- a type of element
- undiscovered elements
3. Which of scientist did NOT sort elements in order of their Relative Atomic Mass?
4. Why was Newland's theory rejected by other scientists?
- Not all of the elements fitted in the groups he created
- He wasn't a highly respected scientist
- Newlands grouped elements with different properties e.g. metals and non metals
- He didn't have enough evidence to prove his theory
5. Which scientist predicted the properties of the undiscovered elements?