1. How did Dobereiner arrange elements?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was first in trying to organise the Periodic Table?
3. Which of the number on each element of the periodic table is the Relative Atomic Mass?
- It could be either
- Number above the letter
- Both of them
- Number below the letter
4. Why was Newland's theory rejected by other scientists?
- He wasn't a highly respected scientist
- Newlands grouped elements with different properties e.g. metals and non metals
- Not all of the elements fitted in the groups he created
- He didn't have enough evidence to prove his theory
5. Why did Mendeleev leave gaps in The Periodic Table?
- It looks better organised the way it is
- He wasn't sure what to put in
- For undiscovered elements
- It was the only way to group the elements correctly