1. How did Dobereiner arrange elements?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was first in trying to organise the Periodic Table?
3. Why was Doberiener's theory rejected?
- It didn't fit all patterns
- He wasn't a respected scientist
- Not enough evidence
- There were other theories that made more sense at the time
4. What is the name of a row of elements on the table?
5. Why was Newland's theory rejected by other scientists?
- Newlands grouped elements with different properties e.g. metals and non metals
- He didn't have enough evidence to prove his theory
- Not all of the elements fitted in the groups he created
- He wasn't a highly respected scientist