1. Why was Doberiener's theory rejected?
- There were other theories that made more sense at the time
- It didn't fit all patterns
- Not enough evidence
- He wasn't a respected scientist
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which scientist predicted the properties of the undiscovered elements?
3. What does the the number below the element always mean?
- None of the options
- Neutron number
- Proton number
- Electron number
4. Which of scientist did NOT sort elements in order of their Relative Atomic Mass?
5. Which of the number on each element of the periodic table is the Relative Atomic Mass?
- Number above the letter
- It could be either
- Number below the letter
- Both of them