1. Why was Doberiener's theory rejected?
- It didn't fit all patterns
- He wasn't a respected scientist
- Not enough evidence
- There were other theories that made more sense at the time
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of a column of elements on the periodic table?
3. How did Dobereiner arrange elements?
4. What is the name of a row of elements on the table?
5. Which of the number on each element of the periodic table is the Relative Atomic Mass?
- Number above the letter
- It could be either
- Number below the letter
- Both of them