1. Why did Mendeleev leave gaps in The Periodic Table?
- For undiscovered elements
- He wasn't sure what to put in
- It was the only way to group the elements correctly
- It looks better organised the way it is
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are octaves?
- elements arranged into groups of eight
- elements arranged into eight groups
- a type of element
- undiscovered elements
3. Which scientist grouped elements in octaves?
4. What is the name of a row of elements on the table?
5. Which of scientist did NOT sort elements in order of their Relative Atomic Mass?