1. Which scientist predicted the properties of the undiscovered elements?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of a row of elements on the table?
3. Which of scientist did NOT sort elements in order of their Relative Atomic Mass?
4. Why was Newland's theory rejected by other scientists?
- Newlands grouped elements with different properties e.g. metals and non metals
- He wasn't a highly respected scientist
- He didn't have enough evidence to prove his theory
- Not all of the elements fitted in the groups he created
5. Which of the number on each element of the periodic table is the Relative Atomic Mass?
- It could be either
- Number above the letter
- Both of them
- Number below the letter