1. Which three scientists contributed to the Periodic Table?
- Döbereiner, Haber, and Mendeleev
- Döbereiner, Newlands, and Mendeleev
- Einstein, Newlands, and Mendeleev
- Döbereiner, Newlands, and Newton
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do halogens contain?
- The secrets of the universe
- Diatomic molecules
- Only 7 electrons
3. What does the proton number tell us?
- What group it is in
- The atomic mass
- The number of electrons
- What it reacts with
4. When are negative ions formed?
- When atoms gain electrons
- When atoms lose electrons
- When atoms are told that they look ugly
- When an atom reacts with another atom
5. What happens to halogens as you go down the group?
- They have a larger atomic mass
- They get less reactive
- They get more reactive
- They have a lower atomic mass