1. What is inside of an atom's nucleus?
- Protons and electrons
- Just neutrons
- Protons and neutrons
- Neutrons and electrons
- Just protons
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the electron arrangement linked to?
- Its place in the Periodic Table
- Its colour
- Its place in the Periodic Table and its reactivity
- Its reactivity
3. When are Group 1 elements more reactive?
- When they have a bigger atomic mass
- When they have more electron shells
- When they have less electron shells
- When they have a smaller atomic mass
4. What do halogens contain?
- Only 7 electrons
- Diatomic molecules
- The secrets of the universe
5. What does the proton number tell us?
- The atomic mass
- The number of electrons
- What group it is in
- What it reacts with