1. What is a column in the Periodic Table called?
- A period
- A group
- A column
- A selection
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the electron arrangement linked to?
- Its place in the Periodic Table
- Its colour
- Its place in the Periodic Table and its reactivity
- Its reactivity
3. How are elements arranged in the Periodic Table?
- By colour
- By name
- By patterns
- By atomic number
4. Why can't ionic compounds always conduct electricity?
- They can only do it when their ions are free to move
- They don't always have the motivation
- They can never conduct it
- They don't have enough ions
5. What do halogens react with?
- Group 1 metals
- Group 3 metals