- Created by: JennLousie
- Created on: 27-03-16 14:10
1. When are halogens more reactive?
- When they have less electron shells
- When they have a smaller atomic mass
- When they have more electron shells
- When they have a bigger atomic mass
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When are positive ions formed?
- When atoms are told inspirational quotes
- When an atoms reacts with water
- When atoms lose electrons
- When atoms gain electrons
3. How are elements arranged in the Periodic Table?
- By patterns
- By name
- By atomic number
- By colour
4. Do ionic compounds conduct electricity?
- Yes, but not when they're dissolved in water or molten
- Yes, but only when they're dissolved in water or molten
- No, only some of them do
5. What does the proton number tell us?
- What group it is in
- The atomic mass
- The number of electrons
- What it reacts with