1. What is the electron arrangement linked to?
- Its place in the Periodic Table and its reactivity
- Its colour
- Its reactivity
- Its place in the Periodic Table
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can more reactive halogens do?
- Displace less reactive halogens
- Anything they want #FREEDOM
- React with everything
- Conduct electricity
3. What does the proton number tell us?
- The atomic mass
- The number of electrons
- What group it is in
- What it reacts with
4. When are halogens more reactive?
- When they have a smaller atomic mass
- When they have more electron shells
- When they have less electron shells
- When they have a bigger atomic mass
5. When are negative ions formed?
- When atoms are told that they look ugly
- When an atom reacts with another atom
- When atoms gain electrons
- When atoms lose electrons