1. How many electrons can the first shell hold?
- It changes depending on the atom
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can't ionic compounds always conduct electricity?
- They can never conduct it
- They can only do it when their ions are free to move
- They don't always have the motivation
- They don't have enough ions
3. What can more reactive halogens do?
- Displace less reactive halogens
- Conduct electricity
- Anything they want #FREEDOM
- React with everything
4. Do ionic compounds conduct electricity?
- Yes, but only when they're dissolved in water or molten
- No, only some of them do
- Yes, but not when they're dissolved in water or molten
5. How are elements arranged in the Periodic Table?
- By atomic number
- By colour
- By patterns
- By name