1. What can more reactive halogens do?
- Displace less reactive halogens
- Anything they want #FREEDOM
- React with everything
- Conduct electricity
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When are Group 1 elements more reactive?
- When they have a smaller atomic mass
- When they have more electron shells
- When they have a bigger atomic mass
- When they have less electron shells
3. What does the formula of an ionic compound contain?
- A balance of positive and negative ions
- Only positive ions
- Only negative ions
- A mixture of positive and negative ions
4. What is inside of an atom's nucleus?
- Protons and electrons
- Protons and neutrons
- Neutrons and electrons
- Just neutrons
- Just protons
5. Do ionic compounds conduct electricity?
- No, only some of them do
- Yes, but only when they're dissolved in water or molten
- Yes, but not when they're dissolved in water or molten