1. How many electrons can the first shell hold?
- It changes depending on the atom
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which three scientists contributed to the Periodic Table?
- Einstein, Newlands, and Mendeleev
- Döbereiner, Newlands, and Mendeleev
- Döbereiner, Newlands, and Newton
- Döbereiner, Haber, and Mendeleev
3. What happens to halogens as you go down the group?
- They have a larger atomic mass
- They have a lower atomic mass
- They get less reactive
- They get more reactive
4. How are elements arranged in the Periodic Table?
- By atomic number
- By patterns
- By name
- By colour
5. What is inside of an atom's nucleus?
- Just protons
- Just neutrons
- Protons and neutrons
- Protons and electrons
- Neutrons and electrons