1. What can more reactive halogens do?
- Conduct electricity
- Displace less reactive halogens
- React with everything
- Anything they want #FREEDOM
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do ionic compounds conduct electricity?
- No, only some of them do
- Yes, but only when they're dissolved in water or molten
- Yes, but not when they're dissolved in water or molten
3. What is the electron arrangement linked to?
- Its place in the Periodic Table
- Its place in the Periodic Table and its reactivity
- Its reactivity
- Its colour
4. What do halogens contain?
- Diatomic molecules
- The secrets of the universe
- Only 7 electrons
5. When are negative ions formed?
- When atoms are told that they look ugly
- When an atom reacts with another atom
- When atoms gain electrons
- When atoms lose electrons