1. How many years does it take approx for a new drug to be developed?
- 15 Years
- 10 years
- 1 Year
- 2 years
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Order of the stages of an exothermic reaction...
- CO2 is added to burn the reactants forming a solution
- energy is used to create atoms for heat and light
- Energy is needed to break reactants into separate atoms, then atoms join to form new bonds, releasing energy
- atoms collide and release heat
3. Batch process disadvantages...
- Costly, large, waste of space
- process is inefficient if not in constant use, high initial building and set up costs, supervision is needed, time loss due to cleaning needed
- Smelly, scar landscape
- costs money, inefficient, ect
4. Chemicals needed in small quantities are made using
- A continuous process
- a batch process
- bar chart / graph
- haber process
5. Batch process...
- is difficult to maintain, and is smelly
- wastes time
- make a fixed amount, allow batches to be made and stored, allows products to be made and sold by a given date, easy to change product on production, and easy to make a new batch of something
- has high labour costs