1. Two differences of transition metals compared with alkali metals
- High melting point, stronger and harder
- Low melting point, softer and weaker
- More reactive
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Newlands Idea?
- Arranged in order of atomic number
- Rule of Octaves, every eighth element had similar properties.
- Rule of Triads
3. How are the elements arranged in the periodic table?
- By atomic number
- By atomic mass
- By the number of electrons
4. Where are the metals on the periodic table?
- On the left
- On the right
- Do not form part of the periodic table
5. 1 useful property of transition metals
- Easily obtained
- Good catalyst
- Highly reactive
- Poor conductor