- Created by: rgalbraith19
- Created on: 23-03-16 21:21
1. What costs are a factor of making ammonia by the Haber process?
- Extraction of materials, a catalyst, energy, equipment, wages.
- Wages, a catalyst, equipment.
- Raw materials, energy, wages.
- Extraction of materials, energy.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which compound group reacts with dilute acid to form carbon dioxide?
3. Which of these indicators is NOT used in titration?
- Universal indicator
- Methyl orange
4. What is a main benefit of the Haber process?
- It is ethical.
- The raw materials are recycled.
- It is cheap.
- The reaction is reversible.
5. Why is a burette used in titrations?
- It allows you to accurately and precisely determine volumes and dispense them in small volumes at a time.
- It is easier to use.
- It has a tap at the bottom.
- Being made of glass makes it a better tool to measure with.
Similar Chemistry resources: