- Created by: rgalbraith19
- Created on: 23-03-16 21:21
1. What solution is used to test for sulfate ions?
- Magnesium chloride
- Barium chloride
- Strontium chloride
- Calcium chloride
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name given to the exact point at which an acid neutralises an alkali?
- Ultimatum point
- End point
- Terminal point
- Final point
3. Why is a burette used in titrations?
- Being made of glass makes it a better tool to measure with.
- It is easier to use.
- It allows you to accurately and precisely determine volumes and dispense them in small volumes at a time.
- It has a tap at the bottom.
4. Which of these can chemical analysis be useful for?
- Medicinal use.
- All three.
- River pollution.
- Forensic science.
5. When a reversible reaction is at equilibrium, how does the rate of the forward reaction compare with the rate of the reverse reaction?
- The forward reaction and and reverse reaction occur simultaneously at the same rate.
- The forward reaction occurs at a faster rate than the reverse reaction.
- The reverse reaction occurs at a faster rate than the forward reaction.
- It depends on the reaction conditions.