1. Which of these can chemical analysis be useful for?
- All three.
- Forensic science.
- River pollution.
- Medicinal use.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. When a reversible reaction is at equilibrium, how does the rate of the forward reaction compare with the rate of the reverse reaction?
- It depends on the reaction conditions.
- The forward reaction occurs at a faster rate than the reverse reaction.
- The forward reaction and and reverse reaction occur simultaneously at the same rate.
- The reverse reaction occurs at a faster rate than the forward reaction.
3. What is a main benefit of the Haber process?
- The raw materials are recycled.
- The reaction is reversible.
- It is cheap.
- It is ethical.
4. What solution is used to test for sulfate ions?
- Barium chloride
- Strontium chloride
- Magnesium chloride
- Calcium chloride
5. What should the flame colour be in a flame test for barium?