1. What costs are a factor of making ammonia by the Haber process?
- Wages, a catalyst, equipment.
- Extraction of materials, a catalyst, energy, equipment, wages.
- Extraction of materials, energy.
- Raw materials, energy, wages.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which compound group reacts with dilute acid to form carbon dioxide?
3. Which of these indicators is NOT used in titration?
- Universal indicator
- Methyl orange
4. What should the flame colour be in a flame test for barium?
5. If the forward reaction is exothermic, an increase in temperature will...
- ...decrease the volume of reactants formed.
- ...decrease the volume of products formed.
- ...increase the volume of reactants formed.
- ...increase the volume of products formed.