1. Which compound group reacts with dilute acid to form carbon dioxide?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. If the forward reaction is exothermic, an increase in temperature will...
- ...decrease the volume of products formed.
- ...decrease the volume of reactants formed.
- ...increase the volume of products formed.
- ...increase the volume of reactants formed.
3. The equation for finding the mass of a titrated substance in moles is...
- ...volume in dm3 x concentration in mol/dm3.
- ...concentration in mol/dm3 x volume in dm3.
- ...concentration in mol/dm3 / volume in dm3.
- ...volume in dm3 / concentration in mol/dm3.
4. What is a main benefit of the Haber process?
- The reaction is reversible.
- The raw materials are recycled.
- It is ethical.
- It is cheap.
5. What costs are a factor of making ammonia by the Haber process?
- Extraction of materials, energy.
- Extraction of materials, a catalyst, energy, equipment, wages.
- Raw materials, energy, wages.
- Wages, a catalyst, equipment.