1. Which 3 cations produce white precipitates when NaOH is added?
- Iron, Magnesium, Aluminium
- Calcium, Aluminium, Copper
- Iron, Copper,Calcium
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is a flame test carried out?
- Heat and dip a nichrome wire in HCL, then dip it in the compound and place in the flam
- Heat the powdered compound in an evaporating dish on top of the flame
- Heat a solution of the compound in a beaker
3. Which metal would produce a brick red flame?
4. Which metal would produce a yellow flame?
5. Which of those precipitates dissolves in excess Sodium hydroxide?