1. which of these does salt not have to pure to use?
- preserving food
- not sure
- Road grit (winter snow ice melting)
- flavouring food
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an enviromental impact of salt mining?
- only works where its really sunny
- can cause subsidence (buildings falling down)
- needs wood as a fuel to heat it up (cutting down trees)
3. which element is not in PVC?
4. Which methord of salt mining is used for road grit in the winter?
- i dunno
- solution mining
- Salt mining
- evaporating sea water
5. who thought of the plate tectonic theory?
- Charles Darwin
- Albert Einstein
- Alfred Wegner
- Nicholas le blanc