1. what is the recommended daily allowance of salt for an adverage adult?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an enviromental impact of salt mining?
- only works where its really sunny
- can cause subsidence (buildings falling down)
- needs wood as a fuel to heat it up (cutting down trees)
3. which of these does salt not have to pure to use?
- Road grit (winter snow ice melting)
- flavouring food
- preserving food
- not sure
4. who thought of the plate tectonic theory?
- Alfred Wegner
- Nicholas le blanc
- Charles Darwin
- Albert Einstein
5. which element is not in PVC?