1. what is an enviromental impact of salt mining?
- needs wood as a fuel to heat it up (cutting down trees)
- can cause subsidence (buildings falling down)
- only works where its really sunny
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of these reasons is wrong; "toymakers use PVC because..."
- can be mixed with pigments to give bright colours
- easy to keep clean
- it can be rigid or flexable
- its safe and untoxic
- stands to rough play
3. which of these does salt not have to pure to use?
- Road grit (winter snow ice melting)
- not sure
- flavouring food
- preserving food
4. what is the recommended daily allowance of salt for an adverage adult?
5. Which methord of salt mining is used for road grit in the winter?
- i dunno
- Salt mining
- evaporating sea water
- solution mining