1. what is an enviromental impact of salt mining?
- can cause subsidence (buildings falling down)
- needs wood as a fuel to heat it up (cutting down trees)
- only works where its really sunny
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. who thought of the plate tectonic theory?
- Charles Darwin
- Albert Einstein
- Alfred Wegner
- Nicholas le blanc
3. Which methord of salt mining is used for road grit in the winter?
- evaporating sea water
- i dunno
- Salt mining
- solution mining
4. which of these does salt not have to pure to use?
- Road grit (winter snow ice melting)
- not sure
- flavouring food
- preserving food
5. which element is not in PVC?