1. What is ammonia used to make?
- Nitrogen Yield and Fertilisers.
- Nitric Acid and Fertilisers.
- Fertilisers and Yield.
- Nitric Yield and Fertilisers.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the compromised pressure? (In The Haber Process)
- 200 atmosphere
- 260 atmosphere
- 400 atmosphere
- 100 atmosphere
3. Why are optimum conditions not used?
- Can Cause 1000 explosions per minute.
- Earth's atmosphere cannot withstand them.
- Very expensive to maintain and the equipment is very expensive.
- Very cheap to maintain but very expensive equipment.
4. What is the ammonia formula?
5. What is a disadvantage to low temperature? (In The Haber Process)
- Makes the reaction time uneven.
- Slow reaction time.
- Increases pressure.