1. What is an advantage to high pressure? (In The Haber Process)
- Decreases yield.
- Decreases amount of nitrogen.
- Increases yield.
- Decreases temperature.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the compromised conditions in The Haber Process?
- Temperature= 450 degrees, Pressure = 200 atmosphere, catalyst of iron.
- Temperature= 200 degrees, Pressure = 450 atmosphere, catalyst of copper
- Temperature= 610 degrees, Pressure = 300 atmosphere, catalyst of glass.
3. What is ammonia made from?
- Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen and Nitrogen.
- Nitrogen and hydrogen.
- Carbon Dioxide and Hydrogen
- Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen.
4. What is the compromised temperature? (In The Haber Process)
- 250 degrees
- 400-450 degrees
- 200 degrees
- 300-450 degrees
5. What is the equation for the reaction that makes ammonia?
- Hydrogen + oxygen -----> nitrogen + ammonia
- Nitrogen + hydrogen ----> ammonia
- Nitrogen + hydrogen ammonia
- Nitrogen + hydrogen + water ammonia + oxygen