1. Is the reaction Reversible or Irreversible? (Ammonia reaction)
- Some times reversible, sometimes not.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the ammonia formula?
3. What is an advantage to low temperature? (In The Haber Process)
- Decreases the waste
- Increases the yield
- Decreases the yield
- Helps keep nitrogen for longer.
4. What is a disadvantge to high pressure? (In The Haber Process)
- Small amount of oxygen needed.
- Piping is very expensive.
- Low yield.
- Lots of nitrogen needed.
5. What is the equation for the reaction that makes ammonia?
- Nitrogen + hydrogen ammonia
- Nitrogen + hydrogen + water ammonia + oxygen
- Hydrogen + oxygen -----> nitrogen + ammonia
- Nitrogen + hydrogen ----> ammonia