1. What is an advantage to low temperature? (In The Haber Process)
- Helps keep nitrogen for longer.
- Increases the yield
- Decreases the waste
- Decreases the yield
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to the reactant gases that are not used up? (In The Haber Process)
- Used to make fireworks
- Buried under ground
3. What is an advantage to high pressure? (In The Haber Process)
- Increases yield.
- Decreases amount of nitrogen.
- Decreases temperature.
- Decreases yield.
4. What is the compromised pressure? (In The Haber Process)
- 100 atmosphere
- 200 atmosphere
- 400 atmosphere
- 260 atmosphere
5. Why are fertilisers important?
- They make the plants for colourful and appealing.
- They help kill any unwanted weeds.
- They help produce enough food for the growing world population.
- They help to produce healthier plants.