1. What is a disadvantge to high pressure? (In The Haber Process)
- Lots of nitrogen needed.
- Low yield.
- Piping is very expensive.
- Small amount of oxygen needed.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is ammonia used to make?
- Nitric Yield and Fertilisers.
- Fertilisers and Yield.
- Nitric Acid and Fertilisers.
- Nitrogen Yield and Fertilisers.
3. What is an advantage to low temperature? (In The Haber Process)
- Decreases the waste
- Helps keep nitrogen for longer.
- Increases the yield
- Decreases the yield
4. What is the ammonia formula?
5. What happens to the reactant gases that are not used up? (In The Haber Process)
- Buried under ground
- Used to make fireworks