1. What is ammonia used to make?
- Nitric Yield and Fertilisers.
- Nitric Acid and Fertilisers.
- Nitrogen Yield and Fertilisers.
- Fertilisers and Yield.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the compromised temperature? (In The Haber Process)
- 250 degrees
- 300-450 degrees
- 400-450 degrees
- 200 degrees
3. What is a disadvantage to low temperature? (In The Haber Process)
- Slow reaction time.
- Increases pressure.
- Makes the reaction time uneven.
4. What is an advantage to low temperature? (In The Haber Process)
- Helps keep nitrogen for longer.
- Decreases the yield
- Increases the yield
- Decreases the waste
5. What is an advantage to high pressure? (In The Haber Process)
- Decreases yield.
- Increases yield.
- Decreases temperature.
- Decreases amount of nitrogen.