1. What are the compromised conditions in The Haber Process?
- Temperature= 610 degrees, Pressure = 300 atmosphere, catalyst of glass.
- Temperature= 450 degrees, Pressure = 200 atmosphere, catalyst of iron.
- Temperature= 200 degrees, Pressure = 450 atmosphere, catalyst of copper
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the equation for the reaction that makes ammonia?
- Nitrogen + hydrogen ammonia
- Nitrogen + hydrogen ----> ammonia
- Nitrogen + hydrogen + water ammonia + oxygen
- Hydrogen + oxygen -----> nitrogen + ammonia
3. The symbol one? (The reaction that makes ammonia equation)
- N2 + 3H2 2NH3
- 3H3 + N2 -----> 3HN2
- N2 + 3H2 -----> 2NH3
- Na2 + H20 -------> 2NH3
4. What happens to the reactant gases that are not used up? (In The Haber Process)
- Buried under ground
- Used to make fireworks
5. What is the compromised pressure? (In The Haber Process)
- 400 atmosphere
- 200 atmosphere
- 260 atmosphere
- 100 atmosphere