1. Why are optimum conditions not used?
- Can Cause 1000 explosions per minute.
- Earth's atmosphere cannot withstand them.
- Very expensive to maintain and the equipment is very expensive.
- Very cheap to maintain but very expensive equipment.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the compromised conditions in The Haber Process?
- Temperature= 610 degrees, Pressure = 300 atmosphere, catalyst of glass.
- Temperature= 450 degrees, Pressure = 200 atmosphere, catalyst of iron.
- Temperature= 200 degrees, Pressure = 450 atmosphere, catalyst of copper
3. What happens to the reactant gases that are not used up? (In The Haber Process)
- Used to make fireworks
- Buried under ground
4. Is the reaction Reversible or Irreversible? (Ammonia reaction)
- Some times reversible, sometimes not.
5. What is ammonia made from?
- Nitrogen and hydrogen.
- Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen and Nitrogen.
- Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen.
- Carbon Dioxide and Hydrogen