1. The symbol one? (The reaction that makes ammonia equation)
- Na2 + H20 -------> 2NH3
- 3H3 + N2 -----> 3HN2
- N2 + 3H2 2NH3
- N2 + 3H2 -----> 2NH3
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are optimum conditions not used?
- Very cheap to maintain but very expensive equipment.
- Very expensive to maintain and the equipment is very expensive.
- Earth's atmosphere cannot withstand them.
- Can Cause 1000 explosions per minute.
3. What is the ammonia formula?
4. What is the compromised temperature? (In The Haber Process)
- 300-450 degrees
- 400-450 degrees
- 250 degrees
- 200 degrees
5. Why are fertilisers important?
- They help to produce healthier plants.
- They make the plants for colourful and appealing.
- They help produce enough food for the growing world population.
- They help kill any unwanted weeds.