1. What happens when the surface area of a solid is increased?
- The rate of reaction increases
- The reaction expands
- The rate of reaction decreases
- No change
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following statements about collisions is correct?
- Reactions can happen if the colliding particles have enough energy
- All colliding particles have the same amount of energy
- Only fast-moving particles collide with each other
- Collisions only happen if there is heat
3. A successful collision is one in which:
- Enough energy is transferred for particles to bounce off each other
- Particles bounce off each other
- Enough energy is transferred for particles to react
- The particles hit each other
4. What is the minimum amount of energy required for a reaction called?
- Catalyst energy
- Activation Energy
- Reactor energy
- Minimum energy
5. What is an Exothermic reaction?
- A reaction where heat energy is given out
- A reaction where the reactants are used up
- A reaction where heat energy is taken in
- A reaction where gas is given off