- Created by: sophietooth
- Created on: 06-04-15 13:08
1. How does a catalyst increase the rate of reaction?
- Pushes the particles closer together
- Lowers the activation energy
- Makes the particles move faster
- Increases the energy of the reaction
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What increases the rate of a reaction?
- None of the ones stated
- All of the ones stated
- Surface area
3. What happens when the surface area of a solid is increased?
- The rate of reaction increases
- The reaction expands
- The rate of reaction decreases
- No change
4. Which of the following statements about collisions is correct?
- Only fast-moving particles collide with each other
- Collisions only happen if there is heat
- Reactions can happen if the colliding particles have enough energy
- All colliding particles have the same amount of energy
5. What is the minimum amount of energy required for a reaction called?
- Activation Energy
- Catalyst energy
- Minimum energy
- Reactor energy