1. What has to happen to fertilisers before they can be absorbed by plants?
- They are injected into stems
- They are dissolved in water
- They are heated
- They are ploughed into fields
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can't the temperature be too high in the Haber process?
- The atom economy will increase
- The ammonia will begin to break down
- The percentage yield will be too high
- It will cost too much
3. What building material is (only) clay used to make?
4. When is concrete made?
- Mixing clay with sand and small stones
- Limestone heated with clay
- Mixing cement, sand and small stones
- Heating sand and clay
5. What is formed when hydrogen and nitrogen are reacted together?
- Nitrous hydroxide