1. What is the name for adding and acid and alkali together to reach a neutral solution?
- Salt making
- Haber process
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is produced when an acid and a base react?
- Salt and carbon dioxide
- Carbon monoxide and water
- Salt and water
- Carbon dioxide and water
3. During the electrolysis of brine, what is formed in the solution?
- Sodium hydroxide
- Chlorine hydroxdie
- Sodium oxide
4. What is formed when hydrogen and nitrogen are reacted together?
- Nitrous hydroxide
5. Which economic considerations are not included when determining conditions for reactions?
- Fastest rate of reaction and highest yields
- Rate of reaction and percentage yield must be high enough for a daily yield
- Low percentage yield accepted if reactants recycled
- Optimum conditions give lowest costs