1. What building material is (only) clay used to make?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a disadvantage of recycling copper?
- Pure copper must not be mixed in with impure copper
- It has a high melting point so more energy is needed
- Small amounts are difficult to seperate
- The seperating process causes pollution
3. What is formed when hydrogen and nitrogen are reacted together?
- Nitrous hydroxide
4. Give an example of a sedimentary rock
5. During the electrolysis of brine, what is made at the anode?