1. What causes euthrophication?
- Aerobic bacteria using up oxygen and feeding on decaying plants
- Fertilisers being washed off fields into rivers and ponds
- Algae bloom
- Sunlight not getting through the plants and the plants dying
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. During the electrolysis of brine, what is formed in the solution?
- Sodium oxide
- Sodium hydroxide
- Chlorine hydroxdie
3. Why is aluminium something used in car bodies?
- It is strong and shatterproof
- It isn't used in car bodies
- It does not corrode and it has a low density
- It is cheap and flexible
4. What is the lithosphere comprised of?
- All of the above
- Tectonic plates
5. What is the common name for an alkali?