1. What has to happen to fertilisers before they can be absorbed by plants?
- They are injected into stems
- They are dissolved in water
- They are heated
- They are ploughed into fields
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which raw materials are used in cement?
- Limestone and gravel
- Clay and limestone
- Clay and sand
3. What is created on the surface of aluminum that stops it rusting?
- Aluminium oxide
- Zinc oxide
4. Are crystals bigger or smaller when igneous rocks cool quickly?
- Bigger e.g. granite
- Smaller e.g. basalt
- Smaller e.g. gabbro
- Bigger e.g. rhyolite
5. Which of these is NOT an advantage of recycling copper?
- It keeps the cost of copper down
- It doesn't produce any poisonous gases
- It reduces the need for mining and creates less environmental problems
- It has a low melting point and doesn't need much energy