1. Which two materials rust?
- Zinc and aluminuim
- Aluminium and steel
- Iron and steel
- Iron and tin
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What causes euthrophication?
- Aerobic bacteria using up oxygen and feeding on decaying plants
- Sunlight not getting through the plants and the plants dying
- Fertilisers being washed off fields into rivers and ponds
- Algae bloom
3. What are special about smart alloys?
- They can change colour
- They return to their original shapes after being heated up
- Their properties can change depending on their jobs
- They can be used in more than one thing
4. What can sodium hydroxide and chlorine be used to make?
- Swimming pool sterilisers
- Solvents and medicines
- Margarine and butters
- More brine
5. What is the catalyst made from in the Haber process?
- Hot phosphoric acid