1. During the electrolysis of brine, what is formed in the solution?
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sodium oxide
- Chlorine hydroxdie
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can't the temperature be too high in the Haber process?
- The percentage yield will be too high
- The ammonia will begin to break down
- It will cost too much
- The atom economy will increase
3. What is the alloy amalgam used for?
- Filling teeth
- Making instruments
- Car engines
- Housing boilers
4. During the electrolysis of brine, what is made at the anode?
5. Does the anode loose or gain mass in the electrolysis of copper?