1. What is the alloy amalgam used for?
- Housing boilers
- Making instruments
- Filling teeth
- Car engines
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is produced when an acid and a base react?
- Salt and carbon dioxide
- Carbon monoxide and water
- Salt and water
- Carbon dioxide and water
3. Give an example of an igneous rock
4. Does the anode loose or gain mass in the electrolysis of copper?
5. What causes euthrophication?
- Aerobic bacteria using up oxygen and feeding on decaying plants
- Fertilisers being washed off fields into rivers and ponds
- Algae bloom
- Sunlight not getting through the plants and the plants dying