1. Electrolysis is:
- Splitting up ionic compounds using electricity.
- Splitting radioactive nuclei.
- Generating electricity by burning fossil fuels.
- A form of displacement with carbon.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Sulfur dioxide has what environmental issue?
- It gives people breathing problems.
- It contributes to global warming.
- It causes acid rain.
- It contributes to global dimming.
3. Which of these is not an alternative fuel to crude oil?
- Hydrogen gas
- Sulfur dioxide
4. Which of these chemical symbols is incorrect?
- Silver - Ag
- Potassium - K
- Tungsten - Tg
- Osmium - Os
5. Bronze is an alloy of:
- Copper and tin
- Zinc and tin
- Copper and nickel
- Gold and zinc