1. What is ionic bonding?
- Metals in a lattice with delocalised electrons.
- Giant structure of transition metals.
- A metal loses electrons to a non-metal and the electromagnetic forces attract the atoms together.
- Non-metals which share electrons.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these chemical symbols is incorrect?
- Tungsten - Tg
- Silver - Ag
- Potassium - K
- Osmium - Os
3. Bronze is an alloy of:
- Copper and tin
- Copper and nickel
- Gold and zinc
- Zinc and tin
4. What are the hyrocarbons with the longest chains called?
5. What does limestone thermally decompose to form?
- Calcium dioxide and carbon monoxide
- Calcium oxide and carbon dioxide
- Calcium oxide and water
- Calcium dioxide and carbon dioxide