1. Sulfur dioxide has what environmental issue?
- It causes acid rain.
- It contributes to global warming.
- It contributes to global dimming.
- It gives people breathing problems.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Bronze is an alloy of:
- Copper and tin
- Copper and nickel
- Gold and zinc
- Zinc and tin
3. Electrolysis is:
- Generating electricity by burning fossil fuels.
- A form of displacement with carbon.
- Splitting up ionic compounds using electricity.
- Splitting radioactive nuclei.
4. What is the general formula for alkenes?
5. Which of these chemical symbols is incorrect?
- Silver - Ag
- Tungsten - Tg
- Osmium - Os
- Potassium - K