1. What are the hyrocarbons with the longest chains called?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not an alternative fuel to crude oil?
- Hydrogen gas
- Sulfur dioxide
3. Which of these chemical symbols is incorrect?
- Osmium - Os
- Silver - Ag
- Tungsten - Tg
- Potassium - K
4. Sulfur dioxide has what environmental issue?
- It contributes to global dimming.
- It causes acid rain.
- It contributes to global warming.
- It gives people breathing problems.
5. What method is used to separate crude oil?
- Thermal decomposition
- Fractional distillation