1. What are the hyrocarbons with the longest chains called?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the atomic structure of Flourine?
3. Which of these is not an alternative fuel to crude oil?
- Hydrogen gas
- Sulfur dioxide
4. What does limestone thermally decompose to form?
- Calcium oxide and carbon dioxide
- Calcium dioxide and carbon dioxide
- Calcium oxide and water
- Calcium dioxide and carbon monoxide
5. Electrolysis is:
- Generating electricity by burning fossil fuels.
- A form of displacement with carbon.
- Splitting up ionic compounds using electricity.
- Splitting radioactive nuclei.