1. How were oceans formed?
- Chemical reactions took place which made water
- Water vapour cooled and condensed
- It rained constantly and filled the oceans
- Water came up from the ground
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do nitrogen and oxygen form when they are react in hot engines and furnaces?
- Nitrogen oxides
- Water (h2o)
- Oxygen nitrates
3. In limited air, what does coal burn to form?
- Nitrogen carbonate
- Carbon monoxide
- Carbon dioxide
- Sulfur monoxide
4. What do catalytic converters remove from exhust fumes?
- Nitrogen oxides and water vapour
- Nitrogen oxides and carbon dioxide
- Sulfur monoxides and carbon dioxide
- Sulfur dioxide and nitrogen monoxide
5. How is carbon dioxide removed from the atmosphere?
- Not possible to remove it
- Dissolved in oceans, trapped in sedimentary rocks / photosynthesis
- Taken out by cars
- Dissolved into the air