1. What do fuel cells use to make electricity?
- Carbon and oxygen
- Hydrogen and oxgyen
- Hydrogen and carbon
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does global warming mean?
- The earth is gradually heating up
- The earth is gradually cooling down
3. What is gasohol?
- A mixture of ethanol (10%) and petrol (90%)
- A mixture of biogas (90%) and petrol (10%)
- A mixture of biogas (10%) and petrol (90%)
- A mixture of ethanol (90%) and petrol (10%)
4. Incomplete combustion releases more energy than complete combustion
5. An unsaturated hydrocarbon is where they....
- Have sprare bonds
- Have no spare bonds