1. What are the 2 extra product produced by incomplete combustion?
- Carbon and Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon and Methane
- Carbon Monoxide and Methane
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. An unsaturated hydrocarbon is where they....
- Have sprare bonds
- Have no spare bonds
3. Name the correct disadvantage of using fuel cells
- A lot of energy is lost during the reaction
- Hydrogen takes up a lot of space and is explosive so dangerous to store
- They produce lots of pollutants
4. What is biogas made from?
5. What is the definition of cracking?
- The splitting up of long chain hydrocarbons
- The bonding of short chain hydrocarbons
- The splitting up of short chain hydrocarbons
- The bonding of long chain hydrocarbons