1. Name the correct disadvantage of using fuel cells
- Hydrogen takes up a lot of space and is explosive so dangerous to store
- They produce lots of pollutants
- A lot of energy is lost during the reaction
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is crude oil?
- A fossil fuel made of a miture of different sized hydrocardbons
- A fossil fuel made of the same hydrocarbons
3. Themass of fuel burned is the same as the...
- Energy content per gram
- Engergy content per ml
4. Which of these are effects of acid rain?
- Flooding, trees are killed, turns animals to stone
- Lakes become acidic, trees are killed, damages limestone buildings
- Lake become acidic, flooding, damages granite buildings
5. What is the names for the splitting of crude oil into its fractions?
- Fractional distilation