1. What type of bonds do alkenes have?
- Double bonds
- Single bonds
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is PVC used for?
- Cooking pots, electric cables and pipes
- clothing, electric cables and pipes
- Clothing, cooking pots, pipes
3. What is the definition of cracking?
- The bonding of long chain hydrocarbons
- The bonding of short chain hydrocarbons
- The splitting up of long chain hydrocarbons
- The splitting up of short chain hydrocarbons
4. An unsaturated hydrocarbon is where they....
- Have sprare bonds
- Have no spare bonds
5. What is the benefit of the hydrocarbon molecules being different?
- They arent chemically bonded together so keep their original porperties
- They bond together more easily