1. What release Sulfure dioxide when burnt?
- Petrol and diesel
- Cooking gases
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Wha are the benefits of using polytetrafluoroethene (PTFE) for cooking pans?
- Its flame resistant and conducts electricity
- It's flame resistant and unreactive
- It conducts electricity and is malluable
3. Which of these are effects of acid rain?
- Lakes become acidic, trees are killed, damages limestone buildings
- Lake become acidic, flooding, damages granite buildings
- Flooding, trees are killed, turns animals to stone
4. Themass of fuel burned is the same as the...
- Energy content per gram
- Engergy content per ml
5. Which 3 gases are greenhouse gases?
- Methane, water vapour and sulfur dioxide
- Carbon dioxide, methane and water vapour
- Carbon dioxide, methane and sulfur dioxide
- Carbon dioxide, water vapour and sulfur dioxide