1. A saturated hydrocarbon is where they...
- have no spare bonds
- Have spare bonds
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Incomplete combustion releases more energy than complete combustion
3. What does polymerisation mean?
- The joining of lots of monomers (small molecule e.g. alkenes) to form very large molecules (polymers)
- The seperation of monomers (long chain molecules) to form small molecules (polymers)
4. Fuel cells produce lots of conventional pollutants (greenhouse gases, sulfur dioxide)
5. What is PVC used for?
- Cooking pots, electric cables and pipes
- clothing, electric cables and pipes
- Clothing, cooking pots, pipes