1. what particles does a compound of a metal and non metal contain?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can you test for alkenes?
- Bromine water turns from orange to colourless
- Water goes cloudy because of the carbon dioxide
3. "Atoms aren't lost or made in chemical reactions". True or False
- Dont know
4. How does bio-leaching extract copper?
- bacteria gets energy from bonds between copper and sulfur.
- the bacteria uses their energy from respiration.
5. What was Alfred Wegners theory?
- continental drift
- Continents had broken away because of convection currents in the mantle