1. How does bio-leaching extract copper?
- bacteria gets energy from bonds between copper and sulfur.
- the bacteria uses their energy from respiration.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is fermentation
- Dissolving sugar and adding ethene gas to make ethane.
- dissolving sugar in water and adding yeast to make ethene
- Fertilising an embryo
3. what does electrolysis mean?
- purifying using electricity
- splitting up with electricity
- changing charge of atoms with electricity
- removing particles with electricity
4. What is bio-leaching?
- using bacteria to separate copper from copper sulfide.
- Using plants and burning them with fire and explosions.
- Using leaches to break bonds and extract copper.
5. How do you make mortar?
- Cement, sand and water
- Cement, water, rocks