1. what are alkanes?
- Chains of hydrocarbons, saturated with no double bonds
- Chains of hydrocarbons, saturated with double bonds
- Chains of hydrocarbons, unsaturated with no double bonds.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does bio-leaching extract copper?
- bacteria gets energy from bonds between copper and sulfur.
- the bacteria uses their energy from respiration.
3. How can you test for alkenes?
- Bromine water turns from orange to colourless
- Water goes cloudy because of the carbon dioxide
4. what does electrolysis mean?
- splitting up with electricity
- removing particles with electricity
- changing charge of atoms with electricity
- purifying using electricity
5. How do you make cement?
- Powered limestone and clay
- crushed rocks, clay and water