1. what are the down sides of oil transportation?
- it can emmit chemicals as its being transported
- it is time consuming and long distance
- spillages can occur causes damaging slick
- its hard to package as its volitile
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. crude oil is a mixture of what?
3. what hydrocarbon is at the bottom of a fractional distilation column?
4. how hot is it at the bottom of a fractional distilation column?
- over 800
- over 400
5. what can be broken down into smaller useful alkanes and alkenes
- alkanes and alkenes