1. how do we extract crude oil?
- pump it up from the bottom of lakes
- pump it to the surface from the earths crust
- scrape of off the earths surface
- **** it out of the earths crust
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. hydrocarbons contain what two atoms?
- hydrogen and carbon
- helium and carbon
- hydrogen and copper
- oxygen and carbon
3. what can be broken down into smaller useful alkanes and alkenes
- alkanes and alkenes
4. in a hydrocarbon there are?
- ionic bonds and weak intermolecular forces
- strong covalent bonds and strong intermolecular forces
- strong covalent bonds and weak intermolecular forces
- ionic bonds and strong intermolecular forces
5. cracking is used to make petrol from?