1. cracking is used to make petrol from?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is not required for cracking?
- a catalyst
- low atmospheres
- high pressure
- high temperature
3. how hot is it at the bottom of a fractional distilation column?
- over 800
- over 400
4. fossil fuels are finite because?
- they are being used up faster then they can be created
- they arehard to extract
- the rates of extraction and consumtion are equal
- they are damaging for the envionment
5. what mixture of butane and propane is released at the top?
- liquified petroleum gas
- liquified propane solution
- liquified pethanol oil
- liquified palonium gasoline