1. when the intermolecular forcers are short what happens?
- gradualy break down
- they are easily overcome
- sink to the bottom of the fractional distilation column
- bond and create convalent bonds
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. what mixture of butane and propane is released at the top?
- liquified petroleum gas
- liquified palonium gasoline
- liquified propane solution
- liquified pethanol oil
3. craking is used to make alkenes for?
- making hydrocarbons
- making poylmers
- creating covalent bonds
- breaking down hydrocarbons
4. hydrocarbon molecules can be described as what?
- alkanes and naptha
- alkenes and halogens
- alkanes and alkenes
- polymers and polypropanes
5. fossil fuels are finite because?
- they are being used up faster then they can be created
- they are damaging for the envionment
- they arehard to extract
- the rates of extraction and consumtion are equal