1. hydrocarbon molecules can be described as what?
- alkenes and halogens
- alkanes and alkenes
- alkanes and naptha
- polymers and polypropanes
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the down sides of oil transportation?
- spillages can occur causes damaging slick
- it is time consuming and long distance
- its hard to package as its volitile
- it can emmit chemicals as its being transported
3. fossil fuels are finite because?
- they are damaging for the envionment
- they arehard to extract
- they are being used up faster then they can be created
- the rates of extraction and consumtion are equal
4. hydrocarbons contain what two atoms?
- hydrogen and carbon
- oxygen and carbon
- helium and carbon
- hydrogen and copper
5. craking is used to make alkenes for?
- making poylmers
- creating covalent bonds
- making hydrocarbons
- breaking down hydrocarbons