1. what qualities are entrepreneurs likely to have?
- able to take this exam for me, willing to take this exam for me, oh god help
- able to take calculated risks, driven, motivated/ able to motivate
- nice hair, singer, works in school
- motivated, smart, skilled factory worker, that one guy no one knows the name of from NIrvana
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Markets are dynamic. This means that they:
- are always changing
- stay the same
- stay the same for a set period of time
3. correct spelling?
4. a stakeholder is:
- anyone with a stake in the business
- vampire killers
- anyone that can cook steaks
- someone that holds steaks
5. what should be considered when locating a firm?
- the price of air
- location of : suppliers, customers, competition, communication
- the price of music on iTunes
- location of : Walt Disney's body, customers, roads
- location of : animals (farms), suppliers, band member's houses