1. Which of the following could be a problem for a partnership?
- The partners share unlimited liability
- The partners have a variety of skills
- The partners could differ in their opinion about how the business should be run
- The Partners each invest and thus raise more capital
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does unlimited liability mean?
- The business is liable to the Government
- Should the business go bankrupt, the owner will only lose what they have invested in their business
- Should the business go bankrupt, the owner could lose personal possessions to pay off debts
- The owner has unlimited choice over everything they do
3. Which of these is not a benefit of being a Sole Proprietor?
- Unlimited Liability
- Deciding what to do with all the profit
- Being your own boss
- Making all the business decisions
4. What is the name of the legal document that partners can have drawn up to protect themselves?
- Contract of Employment
- Deed of Partnership
- Partnership Agreement
- Deal of Partnership
5. Why might a new business start as a Private Limted Company rather than a Sole Proprietor or Partnership?
- The owners will raise more capital by selling shares on the stock market
- The owners can buy bigger premises
- Despite the more complex and costly paperwork, the owners will be classed as a seperate legal entity to the business
- Despite the complex and costly paperwork, the owners will have unlimited liability
Similar Business Studies resources: