1. Limited liability means
- A firm is not very reliable
- The personal possesions of the owner are at risk
- Owners can lose money that they have put in
- A firm is limited as to what it can produce
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these businesses are most likely to be a sole trader?
- The Pet Shop
- D.D. Roberts and Partners
3. Private Limited Companies can sell their shares on the Stock Exchange
4. Which of the following sources of finance are NOT avaliable to the sole trader...
- Share Capital
- Bank Loan
- Owners Capital
5. Argos is a PLC