1. What is a cashflow
- Cash flow is the money flowing in and out of the business on a daily basis
- Cash flow is the money flowing out of the business on a daily basis
- Cash flow is the money flowing in of the business on a daily basis
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of revenue
- Advertising for shop
- Rent or Interest
- Staff wages
3. What is revenue
- money a business receives
- Money that goes out of the business
4. What is variable costs
- Costs that change depending on the number of products made or sold.
- Costs that stay the same no matter how much products the business makes or sells.
5. What does the term budgetary control mean
- Budgetary control means checking the performance makes sure that targets are met and are within the budget.
- Too set a budget
Similar Business Studies resources: