1. What is revenue
- money a business receives
- Money that goes out of the business
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is expenditure
- Sales of goods
- Money the business pays out.
- Money that comes into the business
3. What is the formula for revenue
- Number if sales / Price per unit
- Number if sales x Price per unit
- Number if sales - Price per unit
- Number if sales + Price per unit
4. What is the purpose of budgeting
- The purpose of budgeting is to keep expenditure to planned limit
- The purpose of budgeting is to keep Revenue to planned limit
- The purpose of budgeting is to keep revenue and expenditure to planned limit
5. What is variable costs
- Costs that change depending on the number of products made or sold.
- Costs that stay the same no matter how much products the business makes or sells.
Similar Business Studies resources: