1. What type of ownership have limited liability?
- Private and Public Limited Companies
- Sole Trader
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a shareholder?
- a name for an employee
- a customer
- someone who buys shares in a company
- a name for a secret shopper
3. Which ownership company sell their shares on the london stock exchange?
- sole trader
- Public limited company
- private limited company
4. How many people make up a partnership?
- 2- 20
5. How many people are part of a Sole Trader?