1. Which of the following is a key enterprise skill?
- The willingness to follow a course of business studies
- The ability to raise finance
- A willingness to take initiative
- The willingness to employee employees
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a short term source of finance?
- Bank loan
- Trade credit
- Share capital
3. What is a Franchisor?
- a type of money
- Some one who sets up their own business
- the business that gives franchisees the right to sell its product or service
- a business that agrees to manufacture, distribute or provide a branded product under licence
4. What is a Quotas
- Putting a limit on on the number of imports
- Giving money to other countries to improve the imports
- A tax
- a type of renewable energy
5. What is a method of reducing costs ?
- Cheaper labour costs
- Train employees better
- Being more competitive
- Gaining more employees