1. Which impact a small business might have on the enviroment?
- noise pollution
- Making it rain
- directly killing animals
- Too many houses being built
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Franchisor?
- a type of money
- Some one who sets up their own business
- the business that gives franchisees the right to sell its product or service
- a business that agrees to manufacture, distribute or provide a branded product under licence
3. Which of the following is a key enterprise skill?
- The willingness to follow a course of business studies
- A willingness to take initiative
- The willingness to employee employees
- The ability to raise finance
4. Which is an example for primary data?
- Telpephone directories
- Market reports
5. What is a method of reducing costs ?
- Being more competitive
- Cheaper labour costs
- Train employees better
- Gaining more employees