1. How do you calculate net cash flow?
- Take away outflows from the inflows
- Add inflows and outflows
- Take away inflows from outflows
- Take away total reciepts from outflows
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Quotas
- A tax
- Putting a limit on on the number of imports
- Giving money to other countries to improve the imports
- a type of renewable energy
3. Which is a short term source of finance?
- Share capital
- Trade credit
- Bank loan
4. Which impact a small business might have on the enviroment?
- Too many houses being built
- Making it rain
- noise pollution
- directly killing animals
5. What is a Franchisor?
- a business that agrees to manufacture, distribute or provide a branded product under licence
- the business that gives franchisees the right to sell its product or service
- Some one who sets up their own business
- a type of money