1. what is the correct definition for 'cash flow'?
- the flow of cash
- when a buisiness takes money out
- the flow of cash into and out of a business
- when a business puts money in
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. which one of the following would improve a businesses cash inflow?
- delaying paying invoices to suppliers
- add more stock
- increase sales revenues
- lease rather than buy
3. profit = what?
- Revenue - costs
- Costs + revenue
- number of products sold x average price
- number of sales - number of workers
4. Which one of the following would lead to an increase in profit for a business?
- An increase in costs with a smaller increase in revenues
- a fall in costs with a rise in revenues
- an increase in costs and a fall in revenues
- A fall in costs with a larger fall in revenues
5. Break even level of output = total fixed costs divided by sales revenue per item take away variable cost per item
Similar Business Studies resources: