1. Which is NOT a method of adding value?
- Loyalty cards
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a market?
- where buyers and sellers meet to exchange goods
- An area where clothes are displayed
- A place that makes goods from raw materials
3. What is working capital?
- Profit from running a business
- Pays for wages, rent, supplies etc.
- Money needed to pay fro everyday items, for example machinery, tools
4. Which is a method of adding value?
- Selling more units
- Spending more on manufacturing
5. Which is NOT a demographic
- Religion, race, nationality
Similar Business Studies resources: