1. What is working capital?
- Pays for wages, rent, supplies etc.
- Money needed to pay fro everyday items, for example machinery, tools
- Profit from running a business
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Free economy?
- When the government does not interfere with any business activity
- When prices are reduced on products to be fairer for cusomers
- When economy is at its peak
3. What is mixed economy?
- Distinctiveness of the product being offered
- mixture of either markets and economic planning, public and private businesses or free economy
- When the economy is sometimes high, but becomes low at points
4. Which is a method of adding value?
- Spending more on manufacturing
- Selling more units
5. What is the private sector?
- Businesses owned by private individuals
- Businesses owned by small groups of local people
Similar Business Studies resources: