1. What is working capital?
- Pays for wages, rent, supplies etc.
- Money needed to pay fro everyday items, for example machinery, tools
- Profit from running a business
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is NOT a method of adding value?
- Loyalty cards
3. What is mixed economy?
- Distinctiveness of the product being offered
- mixture of either markets and economic planning, public and private businesses or free economy
- When the economy is sometimes high, but becomes low at points
4. Which is NOT a demographic
- Religion, race, nationality
5. What is the Commend economy?
- When the goverment choses what products should be sold, the price, place, amount etc.
- When you have public and private sectors
- When the local economy is very high and businesses are growing
Similar Business Studies resources: