1. Which is a method of adding value?
- Spending more on manufacturing
- Selling more units
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is opportunity cost?
- Loss of the benefits you would get if you chose the other option
- The amount of capital needed to invest in new business ideas
- Loss of Capital through poor investment opportunities
3. What is mixed economy?
- Distinctiveness of the product being offered
- mixture of either markets and economic planning, public and private businesses or free economy
- When the economy is sometimes high, but becomes low at points
4. What is a market?
- where buyers and sellers meet to exchange goods
- An area where clothes are displayed
- A place that makes goods from raw materials
5. Which is NOT a demographic
- Religion, race, nationality
Similar Business Studies resources: