1. which one of these characteristics goes into Public sector organisation
- Small-medium sized business.
- no shareholders
- Stocks and shares are traded publicly.
- It must have at least one shareholder one director and one secretary.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the definition of a need
- a service essential for living
- service which people would like to have
3. what is meant by primary sector
- extraction of raw materials
- processes raw materials into a final product
- selling or products and services
4. which company is an example of Public sector organisations?
5. which one of these is not an example of stakeholders?
- Pressure groups