1. which word means 'unecessary, especially through being more than enough'?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is language that has persuasive and impressive effect?
3. what is language that is directly opposed or contrasted?
4. which is a market that sells products only a small amount of people would want to buy?
- consumerist market
- niche market
- mass market
- rhetoric market
5. what is the process of anticipating, identifying, and satisfying customer requirements profitably called?
- market share
- marketing strategy
Similar Business Studies resources: