1. What is meant by overtime payment?
- waiting for transaction
- Additional pay done for work outisde of contract hours
- payment hasnt been paid yet
- no money in the bank
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of worker co-operative?
- Business owned and controlled by its workers rather than outside shareholders
- A business which sells shares on the stock exchange
- An issue of a license to sell goods and services using somebody else's name
3. What might be included in deed of partnership?
- how long the partners have known each other
- partner's families
- Name of business
- Favourite colour
4. Partners normally have
- Unlimited liability
- Limited liability
5. If a business grows fruit which sector are they in
- Secondary sector
- Primary sector
- Tertiary Sector