1. What might be included in deed of partnership?
- partner's families
- Favourite colour
- Name of business
- how long the partners have known each other
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by overtime payment?
- Additional pay done for work outisde of contract hours
- no money in the bank
- payment hasnt been paid yet
- waiting for transaction
3. What type of intergration is it when two businesses merge together?
4. What is the definition of worker co-operative?
- Business owned and controlled by its workers rather than outside shareholders
- A business which sells shares on the stock exchange
- An issue of a license to sell goods and services using somebody else's name
5. A feature of a private limited company
- Shares can be sold to family and friends
- The owners have unlimited liability
- Has plc after its name
- Sells shares on the stock exchange