1. If a business grows fruit which sector are they in
- Primary sector
- Tertiary Sector
- Secondary sector
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a feature of a partnership?
- The owners have limited liability
- Income tax paid on profit
- Shares can be sold to family and friends
- Financial information is sent to Companies House
3. What is the definition of worker co-operative?
- Business owned and controlled by its workers rather than outside shareholders
- A business which sells shares on the stock exchange
- An issue of a license to sell goods and services using somebody else's name
4. What type of intergration is it when two businesses merge together?
5. On profits, partners normally pay
- Income tax
- Corporation tax