- Created by: molly.pratt
- Created on: 04-06-18 19:53
1. Which correctly describes primary research?
- Finding out peoples opinion on already-existing products.
- Collecting new data that has not been found before.
- Collecting data from online sights and books.
- Finding out about pre-existing data and making it more up to date.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where would be the most suitable place to sell an 'Adidas' hoodie?
- In a place largely populated by teenagers.
- In a busy city, largely populated by the elderly.
- In a place largely populated by the elderly.
- In a small, remote village.
3. What is the best way for a company to decide who their target market will be?
- Guess and pick randomly who will be most attracted.
- Create a detailed customer profile.
- Ask people in the street detailed questions.
4. What would be the quickest, cheapest and most effective way for finding out peoples opinion on a new product?
- Focus groups
- Interviewing people face-to-face
- Online quizzes
- Handing out written quizzes
5. What is market segmentation?
- 'Segmenting' the market into groups of people with similair lifestyles.
- 'Segmenting' the market into people who work in the same industry.
- 'Segmenting' the market into groups with the same needs and wants.
- 'Segmenting' the market into people who look the same.