1. How many people can be in a partnership?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is qualitive data?
- Using opinions or judgements in your data
- Using statistics in your date
- Researching by taking surveys
- Research using the internet
3. What is deliberate thinking?
- Thinking of lots of ideas
- Creating mind maps,lists, etc.
- Thinking differently
- Creating a new product
4. What can affect stakeholders
- Loss of shares
- Rise in prices
- Positive or negative externalities
- Rise in sales
5. What is secondary research?
- Using opinions to represent data
- Collecting research online
- Using graphs to show data
- Taking surveys