1. What is deliberate thinking?
- Creating mind maps,lists, etc.
- Thinking differently
- Thinking of lots of ideas
- Creating a new product
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people can be in a partnership?
3. What is qualitive data?
- Research using the internet
- Using opinions or judgements in your data
- Researching by taking surveys
- Using statistics in your date
4. What can affect stakeholders
- Positive or negative externalities
- Rise in sales
- Loss of shares
- Rise in prices
5. What is secondary research?
- Using opinions to represent data
- Taking surveys
- Collecting research online
- Using graphs to show data