1. What is secondary research?
- Collecting research online
- Taking surveys
- Using graphs to show data
- Using opinions to represent data
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can affect stakeholders
- Rise in prices
- Positive or negative externalities
- Loss of shares
- Rise in sales
3. What is qualitive data?
- Research using the internet
- Using opinions or judgements in your data
- Researching by taking surveys
- Using statistics in your date
4. How many people can be in a partnership?
5. What is deliberate thinking?
- Creating a new product
- Creating mind maps,lists, etc.
- Thinking of lots of ideas
- Thinking differently