- Created by: tomstodd23
- Created on: 01-05-19 21:11
1. Which part of the product life cycle has the worst cash flow?
- Extension Strategy
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is the correct order of the Product Life Cycle?
- Development-Growth-Maturity-Decline-Extension Strategy-Introduction
- Development-Introduction-Growth-Maturity-Decline-Extension Strategy
3. Which of these is a not a consideration of the Design Mix?
4. Which of these is not an example of an Extension Strategy?
- Find a new market
- Bring out a new model
- Reducing the price
5. Which of these is not a part of the Boston Matrix?
- Problem Boy
- Market Star
- Cash Cow