1. 9 (1) (a) forms intention before and 9 (1) (b) forms after entering
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. stealing a fathers tv can count as a tresspasser ?
- true - smith and jones
- true - carlsom
3. what does collins show about tresspassers ?
- you are not a trespasser if you have consent
- you are a trespasser as soon as you enter a building
4. What is the mens rea of burglary ?
- knowledge and recklessness as to entering as a trespasser
- intention to steal , inflict gbh or damage building
- knowledge or recklessness as to his entering as a tresspasser - cunningham , with intent to commit theft , gbh or damge and intent before entering
5. 9 (1) ( b) what is the mens rea ?
- dishonesty - ghosh test
- knowledge or recklessness as to his entering as a trespasser , MR for theft or gbh and MR is formed after entering the building
- MR for theft and gbh