1. what case shows that an outside freezer can count as a building or part of ?
- b and s v leatherly
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. 9 (1) ( b) what is the mens rea ?
- dishonesty - ghosh test
- knowledge or recklessness as to his entering as a trespasser , MR for theft or gbh and MR is formed after entering the building
- MR for theft and gbh
3. what does brown and ryan show ?
- that entering doesnt mean they have to be fully inside the building but they must partically be ( an arm )
- entering must mean whole body
- forced entry must be used
4. 9 (1) (a) forms intention before and 9 (1) (b) forms after entering
5. what does collins show about tresspassers ?
- you are not a trespasser if you have consent
- you are a trespasser as soon as you enter a building