1. what does collins show about tresspassers ?
- you are not a trespasser if you have consent
- you are a trespasser as soon as you enter a building
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. 9 (1) ( b) what is the mens rea ?
- dishonesty - ghosh test
- knowledge or recklessness as to his entering as a trespasser , MR for theft or gbh and MR is formed after entering the building
- MR for theft and gbh
3. what is the actus reus of 9 (1) (a) ?
- enters building as trespasser
- enters - ryan ,building or part of - walkington, as a tresspasser - jones and smith and AR of theft
- enters building
4. 9 (1) (a) forms intention before and 9 (1) (b) forms after entering
5. stealing a fathers tv can count as a tresspasser ?
- true - smith and jones
- true - carlsom