1. 9 (1) (a) forms intention before and 9 (1) (b) forms after entering
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does brown and ryan show ?
- that entering doesnt mean they have to be fully inside the building but they must partically be ( an arm )
- entering must mean whole body
- forced entry must be used
3. what case shows that an outside freezer can count as a building or part of ?
- b and s v leatherly
4. what is the actus reus of 9 (1) (a) ?
- enters - ryan ,building or part of - walkington, as a tresspasser - jones and smith and AR of theft
- enters building as trespasser
- enters building
5. what does collins show about tresspassers ?
- you are not a trespasser if you have consent
- you are a trespasser as soon as you enter a building