1. 9 (1) (a) forms intention before and 9 (1) (b) forms after entering
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. stealing a fathers tv can count as a tresspasser ?
- true - smith and jones
- true - carlsom
3. what does brown and ryan show ?
- that entering doesnt mean they have to be fully inside the building but they must partically be ( an arm )
- entering must mean whole body
- forced entry must be used
4. what case shows that an outside freezer can count as a building or part of ?
- b and s v leatherly
5. 9 (1) ( b) what is the mens rea ?
- dishonesty - ghosh test
- knowledge or recklessness as to his entering as a trespasser , MR for theft or gbh and MR is formed after entering the building
- MR for theft and gbh