1. 9 (1) (a) forms intention before and 9 (1) (b) forms after entering
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the actus reus of 9 (1) (a) ?
- enters building
- enters - ryan ,building or part of - walkington, as a tresspasser - jones and smith and AR of theft
- enters building as trespasser
3. stealing a fathers tv can count as a tresspasser ?
- true - smith and jones
- true - carlsom
4. what does collins show about tresspassers ?
- you are not a trespasser if you have consent
- you are a trespasser as soon as you enter a building
5. What is the mens rea of burglary ?
- knowledge and recklessness as to entering as a trespasser
- intention to steal , inflict gbh or damage building
- knowledge or recklessness as to his entering as a tresspasser - cunningham , with intent to commit theft , gbh or damge and intent before entering