1. what case shows that an outside freezer can count as a building or part of ?
- b and s v leatherly
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does collins show about tresspassers ?
- you are not a trespasser if you have consent
- you are a trespasser as soon as you enter a building
3. 9 (1) ( b) what is the mens rea ?
- dishonesty - ghosh test
- knowledge or recklessness as to his entering as a trespasser , MR for theft or gbh and MR is formed after entering the building
- MR for theft and gbh
4. What is the mens rea of burglary ?
- intention to steal , inflict gbh or damage building
- knowledge or recklessness as to his entering as a tresspasser - cunningham , with intent to commit theft , gbh or damge and intent before entering
- knowledge and recklessness as to entering as a trespasser
5. what is the actus reus of 9 (1) (a) ?
- enters building
- enters - ryan ,building or part of - walkington, as a tresspasser - jones and smith and AR of theft
- enters building as trespasser