1. What is the formula for working capital?
- Current assets – current liabilites
- Current liabilites/Current assets
- Current assets + current liabilites
- Current assets/ current liabilites
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Describe the purpose of a statement of financial position (balance sheet)
- To predict the financial position of the business
- To show the financial position of a business at a point in time
- To show what a business owns
3. The business sell books for £12 each. They cost £5 to make. The fixed costs are £735. Calulate the break even
- 795 books
- 105 books
4. Which of the following are an internal source of funds for a business?
- Retained profit
- Bank overdraft
5. Which of these are types of assets which would appear on the balance sheet?