1. The business sell books for £12 each. They cost £5 to make. The fixed costs are £735. Calulate the break even
- 105 books
- 795 books
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these are types of assets which would appear on the balance sheet?
3. Which of the following best describes capital?
- How a business is funded
- What the business owes
- The earnings over the year
- The expense over the year
4. Which of the following are an internal source of funds for a business?
- Bank overdraft
- Retained profit
5. Which of the following best describes the margin of safety?
- Revenue plus expenditure
- Actual sales plus break even units
- Actual sales minus break even units
- Revenue equals expenditure