- Created by: finn moffat
- Created on: 10-05-18 15:13
1. During the Falklands war, British submarine HMS Conqueror famously torpedoed and sunk which Argentine ship?
- ARA General Belgrano
- ARA San Luis
- ARA Veinticinco de Mayo
- ARA Santa Fe
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Following a hung parliament in 1977, James Callaghan entered a bi-party agreement with which party?
- The Conservatives
- The Liberal party
- The Green Party
- The Liberal Democrats
3. Labour's 1983 manifesto was famously nicknamed what by Gerald Kaufman?
- The Communist Manifesto
- The Longest Suicide Note in History
- The Shortest Suicide Note in History
- Socialism for Dummies
4. In what year did the Bloody Sunday massacre occur?
5. Britain and the US have a long history of sharing nuclear technology previously sharing the Polaris nuclear deterrent program. What is the name of the current nuclear deterrent technology that Britain employs?