- Created by: finn moffat
- Created on: 10-05-18 15:13
1. In what year did the Bloody Sunday massacre occur?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Nicknamed the Chuckle Brothers, which two unlikely candidates became First Minister and Deputy First Minister of Northern Ireland in may 2007?
- David Trimble and Mark Durkan
- Ian Paisley and Martin McGuiness
- David Trimble and Seamus Mallon
- Arlene Foster and Martin McGuiness
3. Which conflict in 1956 resulted in a humiliation for Britain?
- First Gulf War
- Suez Crisis
- Iraq War
- Vietnam War
4. During the 1984-85 miner's strikes, what did Mrs Thatcher famously refer to the miners as?
- The enemy within
- The wets
- The traitors
- The socialists
5. In 2010, Gordon Brown described Labour member Gillian Duffy as what?