1. the Entente Cordiale was in what year?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what WAS NOT a cause of the end of Britain's 'Splendid Isolation'?
- Russian interests in China and Balkans
- The Suffragette Movement
- German construction of the Kiel Canal
- Britain's Naval Race with Germany
3. The Entente Cordiale 1904 was between
- Serbia/Bosnia and Austria
- France and Britain
- Italy and Serbia
- Belgium and Germany
4. the period of Foreign Affairs after 'Splendid Isolation' were called
- Friendly Britian
- The Search for Allies
- Lonely Britain
- Post Isolation Britain
5. by 1914 how many dreadnoughts did Germany have?