1. by 1914 how many dreadnoughts did Britain have?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. A term of the Anglo Japanese Alliance (1902) was
- that one country would aid the other if one of them was attacked by two other countries
- of its enactment if the Russian-Japanese War broke out
- to build a bridge between Japan and China
- to defend Germany
3. The Famous Ships which Britain and Germany were racing to build were called
- HRM II
- The Kaiser-Ship
- Battleship 260
4. by 1914 how many dreadnoughts did Germany have?
5. the Foreign Secretary under the Liberal Governments of C-Bannerman and Asquith
- Edward Grey
- John Fisher