1. How much more than estimated did the NHS cost?
- £140 million more than estimated
- £40 million more than estimated
- £144 million more than estimated
- £44 million more than estimated
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. ??????? doctors voted against joining the NHS
- 30, 739
3. The ??? were against the NHS because they feared doctors would lose money if there were no more private patients
4. In ???????????? the BMA held a ballot of it doctors about whether they should join the NHS or not.
- January 1948
- May 1948
- January 1949
- May 1949
5. During the war the Emergency Medical Service was set up which led to ????? new operating theatres, millions of bandages and thousands of extra beds.
Similar History resources: