1. What percentage of Doctors voted in the BMA ballot
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much more than estimated did the NHS cost?
- £44 million more than estimated
- £40 million more than estimated
- £140 million more than estimated
- £144 million more than estimated
3. In 1949 instead of costing £140 million per year, the NHS was costing ....
- £500 million a year
- £300 million a year
- £400 million a year
- £200 million a year
4. The ??? were against the NHS because they feared doctors would lose money if there were no more private patients
5. During the war the Emergency Medical Service was set up which led to ????? new operating theatres, millions of bandages and thousands of extra beds.
Similar History resources: