1. Which study found relationship therapy improves 2 thirds of relationship's quality?
- Christensen et al.
- Buckhurst et al.
- Rusbult and Van Lange
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who suggests economic theories Cannot be applied to collects cultures as these theories look at the selfish aspects of relationships and collectivist cultures rely on values such as the greater good?
- Thibaut and Kelly
- Rustbult and Van Lange
- Rollie and Duck
3. Which process suggests that the partners break up then prepare different stories for different audiences?
- Grave-dressing process
- Resurrection process
4. What is the Intrapsychic Process?
- Individual starts to question relationship, resent and brood on partner's faults
- Partners break up then prepare different stories for different audiences
- Individual's uncertainties and anxieties regarding the relationship grow
- individual will seek out peers for support
5. Buckhurst et al. found what?
- Men were more likely to cite sexual reasons for relationship disatisfaction and women were more likely to cite emotional reasons
- Relationship therapy improves 2 thirds of relationship's quality
- Recently broke up undergraduates experienced personal distress and growth