1. Which study found relationship therapy improves 2 thirds of relationship's quality?
- Christensen et al.
- Buckhurst et al.
- Rusbult and Van Lange
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Rollie and Duck developed which study?
- Breakdown Model
- Social Exchange Model
- Equity Model
- Investment Model
3. Buckhurst et al. found what?
- Men were more likely to cite sexual reasons for relationship disatisfaction and women were more likely to cite emotional reasons
- Relationship therapy improves 2 thirds of relationship's quality
- Recently broke up undergraduates experienced personal distress and growth
4. What is dyadic process?
- Individual starts to question relationship, resent and brood on partner's faults
- Individual's uncertainties and anxieties regarding the relationship grow
- Individual will seek out peers for support
- Partners break up then prepare different stories for different audiences
5. Who suggests economic theories Cannot be applied to collects cultures as these theories look at the selfish aspects of relationships and collectivist cultures rely on values such as the greater good?
- Rollie and Duck
- Rustbult and Van Lange
- Thibaut and Kelly